Sunday, June 20, 2010

OM Teenstreet

This weekend has been a relaxing one. Yesterday, I drove around with my host, Belinda, and her adorable daughter, Dima. We ran errands and I got to see more of Pretoria! I even got some ice cream :) Today, we went to church and this evening we picked up a team that just finished their outreach in Port Elizabeth. It was really encouraging talking to the girls. Most of them were around my age and from all over the world... places like Holland, Germany, and Cape Town to name a few...

Tomorrow morning I am leaving at 6am for OM's youth conference called Teenstreet. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing there yet, but I'm looking forward to it (probably some photography)! Please be praying for me. I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories when I get back on Thursday. 

1 comment:

  1. Caught up on some of your blogs. So exciting! It makes me want to go on a mission trip sometime soon. It's so awesome to see how God works all over the world. I love being in places that are completely out of the ordinary from what we're used to. I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete