Thursday, June 3, 2010

Off to Africa!











Hey everyone! I'm sitting in the JFK International Airport at the moment with the rest of the soccer team, waiting in anticipation for our upcoming longgggg flight to England, then to South Africa! We are expected to arrive in Cape Town at 8am, Saturday morning. 
It's great to be back with the team... everyone is SO excited! The fact I'm about to spend the next two 
months is Africa is slowly starting to hit me. It's hard to believe something I've been talking about for the past year is finally becoming a reality! Please continue to pray for our team. I can't wait to see what God has planned for the next two weeks and the rest of the summer!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-22

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh! I love you so much, i can't believe you're gone! I'm praying mucho mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you! Patiently waiting for more posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you and your team! I know you are there to do missions. Will y'all be able to watch any of the world cup?

    Laura Stonitsch

    ReplyDelete